Hi, I’m Palmer! I am a 10-year-old pug mix who is very well mannered. I am calm, don’t bark a whole lot, and I know (and follow) several commands. I have lived with other senior pugs and am just fine with that.
I love living life to the fullest, and here’s an example of my favorite daily routine:
- Wake up to breakfast and some quality time with my humans.
- Take a nap or two during the day. By the way, I do not snore!
- Greet all the dogs and people we meet on a walk.
- Enjoy dinner. I was really skinny when I came to APARN, but you’ll want to make sure I stay at my proper weight.
- Watch evening TV with my humans. You have to be okay that I am not a lap dog by day or evening; I prefer to lay at your feet.
- And then into bed with my people for a nightly snuggle!
Do you think you can keep up with me? Because I’m a pug, I am not a dog that can go running or hiking with you. Foster Mom says the ideal forever family would be someone who wants an adorable, happy, low-maintenance senior to love and spoil during his golden years.
If you think I sound like just the right fit, please submit an adoption application for me!
***We appreciate your interest in adopting a pug in need. Please respect our process and our time, as we are all volunteers with full time jobs. An application starts the process. We are not able to answer calls with questions about the foster pugs. ***
***We encourage you to come to our adoption events to meet the pugs in person if you are interested in adoption. Again, please do not call regarding the adoptable pugs. APARN is an all volunteer non-profit organization. We do not have a shelter. Our dogs are currently being fostered in private homes generally located throughout the greater Phoenix metro area.***
My adoption fee is $200